Thursday, September 22, 2011

Movie trailers

One of the reasons I go see movies is to take a break from reality and just have a good time. Some make me think, laugh, cry (damn you old yeller) but mainly it's just a good escape. My tastes vary from indy films about the middle east to westerns to just good old fashioned ridiculous bullet frenzy movies. I always show up early to the movies so I can see trailers.


A group of oil-rig roughnecks are left stranded on the sub-arctic tundra after their plane experiences a complete mechanical failure and crashes into the remote Alaskan wilderness. The survivors, battling mortal injuries, biting cold and ravenous hunger, are relentlessly hunted and pursued by a vicious pack of rogue wolves. Here is a link to the movie trailer.

Here are some other upcoming movies that look interesting to me, your mileage may vary.
 
Movie Info




1 comment:

  1. These look good...I really look forward to 'The Gray' and 'Take Shelter.' Thanks.

    ReplyDelete