Wednesday, October 26, 2011

HELL YES BABY

It's snowing, there is a lot of snow on the trails and I'm super pumped for a snow run tonight. I couldn't sleep last night knowing I would be in the snow tonight.

Might as well enjoy what you can't control, that's how I look at it. I got the fireplace up and running last night and cleaned up my office some. I also ran out about midnight and disconnected the hose from the house in case it got really cold. The house was a comfy 64 this morning and I got to break into the winter weather clothing closet.

Winter weather is a good time to look over your stuff and make sure you are as ready as you can be, in whatever situation you are in. I'm feeling good about my stuff, there are holes that can be filled in various areas but generally it's a good stockpile. I have to start on the in-laws preps, they are just about settled in the new house and we will probably hit Costco this weekend and get some stuff.

It's a great time to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment