Sunday, August 28, 2011

Sunday evening

A good day of working at the house. I got the chimney repaired where the mortar had been falling out over time. The house was built in 1880 so there is always something to do. I had a plan to get some more canning and jamming done but the in-laws house decided to have a sewage backup. Lucky for them I have water barrels and therefor a 12 volt water pump so we were able to get most of the water out with that and then follow it up with a shop vac. The new carpet might be ruined but at least it was in rolls still and not installed or we would have to do that project again.


I did spend some time getting my last few months worth of photo's downloaded. I like to share, so enjoy a couple of the 500 or so I took!

He is normally not into me and the camera, lucky shot.

I love the old west and the objects you can find in the mountains.
Lion fish have no natural predators to fear except us, and they don't.
Ever vigilant even with locked gates. Cute too!


No comments:

Post a Comment