Friday, August 26, 2011

Big Spender

I love chili, soup, stew, etc. Why not have some stored that I made myself. Much too long waiting for this purchase.


I figured in order to make my stove look even smaller I would get the largest pot I could find for my jellies and jams and such.

Yes my stove has large pot and heavy thing envy.

I had planned to make some blueberry jam and some bread tomorrow, so this will work perfect since I can make some chili and get it canned up. As I started getting all my stuff together my ipod went to the next random song (the guitar man, by bread) and of course it was a great memory of childhood: Dad, his girlfriend and I picking blueberries and I just about had to call it a night. When my father passed away it was the hardest thing I have ever gone through, mentally, but I owe all I am and all I do to him.

Tomorrow I will have blueberry stains on my clothes, chili sauce on the counter and fresh bread baking. That's for you Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment