Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Review: Hot Dogs!

What to do with a fridge crisper drawer full of hot dogs and bologna. Eat it of course! Here is a secret family sandwich recipe:
2 pieces cheap ass white bread, cheaper the better
2 pieces bologna or hot dog (sliced real thin)
1 Tablespoon Miracle Whip

Ok, kidding aside:
Thanks for all the kind words and thought over the last week or so, I really appreciate it. I would answer each comment but I don't have the energy right now and I am heading to Rome tomorrow and trying to get a week ahead at work (impossible).
I never made it that far south when I was stationed in Germany, some small shield/storm thing got in the way of my traveling time. I think I only have 1 day where I don't have something scheduled. I have to pay for internet access at the hotel so I can do work (the joy of salary and caring) so I will probably post some pictures and such.
I still have to pack but I have most of my stuff laid out and ready for the bag. I'm always a little anxious about traveling overseas and being away from all my preps and plans but I'm only here once and have to enjoy  myself.

1 comment:

  1. you go buddy! and enjoy! pics will be greatly appreciated!

    oh and just one last thing - you ever had a fried balogna sandwich? THEY are to die for - i kid you not!

    your friend,
    kymber

    ReplyDelete