Friday, November 18, 2011

bzzzzatttt!

This week has been amazingly busy, something I'm not used to but really enjoy. I even got some boxes of food delivered for storage.

However I'm too busy to post more pictures and such but in GREAT news, we decided to give another dog a forever home and I am awaiting a phone call from a rescue place. I also decided to donate $7500 to the Humane Society for the holidays in hopes some good families will be able to adopt if I can cover the fee's.

I am a believer in fate, and so much has happened today to let me know I'm doing the right things in life. Now I just need to make some pie's, a turkey and a ham for Thanksgiving! Have a great weekend, I'll try to get pictures  up this weekend from Ancient Rome and Florence.

1 comment:

  1. don't worry about the pics - they will give you something to post about in February!!!

    thank you from the bottom of my heart! i cannot wait to meet the new "forever home" baby, and i simply cannot express my gratitude to you for covering other families' fees. you are helping save the lives of animals and enrich the lives of families who could not afford such a thing.

    your friend,
    kymber

    (oh and share the recipes for everything!)

    ReplyDelete