Monday, May 25, 2015

6 hours of sunshine!

It's been an unusually rainy spring, only a few days without rain in the last 30+ days. This past week was no different and we are hoping the garden seeds will survive. Cucumbers, zucchini, watermelon, tomatoes, bush beans, lettuce, onions, asparagus...


Here is some food from my last trip

Similar for sure! I actually rarely eat breakfast but when I'm on a trip somewhere I make it a habit so I have the energy levels for the whole day.

Work is still kicking me in the ass. I'm in the process of hiring an assistant but until then it's overload and non-stop action. This coming weekend I'm heading to the cabin to do a few projects and get it ready for the summer. Once the 20th of June rolls around my workload levels out so we will be enjoying a lot of cabin and ATV time.

The gym has been kind to me and the running is actually improving again. It's honestly miserable and painful but I'm just pushing through it. Once I start riding my bike my ankles and hips should get a little more flexible. Sometimes age and abuse catches up with me faster than I would prefer.

It's memorial day and I'm going to get an ice cream bar.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to have some rain. For us, we won't get any until the fall. I agree eating a good breakfast is the key to a good day. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain here as well, and lots of it. No so bad as in Texas, though.

    ReplyDelete